My Baby Talk post has zipped around the LiveJournal folks... and from what I can tell, they are young folks.
I am absolutely THRILLED to have all of you here - and damned if I can't comment on your blogs, so I thought I'd just make a blanket THANKS here.
I really encourage you regulars to take a gander at what these beautiful men and women are saying about the controversy.
I love, Love, LOVE being able to peek at where people come from. If you have a blog and don't have a way to track your statistics, get one! I use StatCounter. I pay for extra services - $19 a month to track 10,000 hits - well worth it.
What I can see:
- How many people came to the blog and if they are new or repeat guests
- What pages people entered the site on
- What pages they left on
- Where they came from (as a link)
- Where they came from (city, state, country)
- How long the person stayed on each page
- How long the person stayed on the site
- An average of how long everyone stays on the site, no matter what page
- What the most popular pages are
- Where the most popular referrals (outside link connections) are
... and more!
Get thee some!