A tad off-topic, but I have a (pre-op gastric bypass) buttload of stuff to sell and I simply do not have the time to do it. I know it's a tad unorthodox to ask complete strangers to apply to sell my crap, but I thought, "What the hey?"
Whomever takes on my enormous chore (I probably have about 500 items to sell) will get 30% of whatever it makes. All I want to do is inventory the stuff, pack it up, send it to you and let you do the rest... photographing it, selling it, sending it. I'm hoping that whomever wants to help me has a great rating on eBay... show me who you are, please!
Some of the items up for sale include:
- a plethora of collectible Disney pins, including one day and Opening Day-only pins and Cast Member-only pins
- Disney watches, including collectibles (Ursula, who cannot be found anywhere) and Cast Member-only watches - and a Swiss Army Mickey watch
- a collection of about 45 vintage lesbian books
- a collection of about 30 vintage Mothering Magazines
- Mulan toys from McDonald's
- Original map of the Magic Kingdom at WDW
- my nametags from working at Disney World (including a 2000 edition with year pin)
- 2 different mounted Mulan lithographs that were sold to Cast Members when Mulan opened
- a Poca snowglobe
- a complete set of 6 track and field pins with Mickey doing all sorts of sports
- a bill with Joe DiMaggio's signature (it says "Walt Disney World" on it) - my mom waited on him and got this. He died a year later.
- a size 5x gorgeous fancy dress that any super-sized woman would be proud to wear
- a vintage operating room gown from the 1980's - they don't make 'em like this anywhere anymore! (Think Frank-n-Furter's surgical gown in The Rocky Horror Picture Show.)
- a small collection of... um... "kinky" books (where did those come from?!?)
- the Walt Disney World Cookbooks, Volume I and II. (I can't find Volume I for sale anywhere... but plenty of people looking for it!)
- a Marcasite Mickey pin and earring set (soooooo beautiful and bought for just under $500) - I can't find this thing anywhere and neither could the eBay researcher I asked.
That a sprinkling of what I have.
Anyone interested in this project? I just don't have time! Email me. :)